Frequently Asked Question
Yellow Light/No dialtone
Last Updated 2 years ago
A yellow light or loss of dialtone can occur due to the following causes:
- degraded or lost internet connectivity
- restrictive firewall rules
- HH Maintenance Window (servers under maintenance)
- incorrect credentials
- high latency (>= 400ms)
- IP blocking (which can be caused if you disturb your login credentials in the phone)
- reboot your cable modem then your router
- check connecting network cables
- review firewall rules. Ensure your phone can get OUT on these ports: UDP 69, TCP 5060-5064. Make sure you FORWARD these ports INBOUND to your phone's LAN IP UDP 10000-20000.
- If all fails, try placing your Phone in the DMZ of your network, and test (DO NOT leave it in the DMZ, this is just for troubleshooting!)
- If HH is doing maintenance, we will do our best to announce it ahead of time, but check the FB group for announcements.
- Reboot your phone